Changing The Add to Basket Button Colour
The Add to Basket (or Cart/Bag) button is obviously a critical element in any eCommerce shop. It needs to be clear, eye-catching and on brand. So how do you change the colour to ensure all of these?
- Login to your Online Shop.
- Navigate to Shop > Customize to go to the Shop Builder.
- Select the Product Page from the Page Selection drop down.
- Enter the Product Block Config screen - hover in the Top Right corner of the Product Block to show the Trash Can and Cog.
- Select the 'Colours' Tab from the Config screen.
- Click the Colour block next to "Add to Basket" and change it to whatever you wish using the colour picker or by entering a specific hex or RGB code.
- Click "Save Settings" on the Config Tab.
- Hit "Publish Live"